Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gracie!



Saturday was Gracie's birthday, it was also my Spring/Summer Tastefully Simple Open House. We had one of those weeks you hope never happen, so I was running around like crazy on Saturday. Gracie was very specific on her request for a cake and I was so rushed that it didn't turn out the way I had planned. It is never good to rush, especially when you are baking and decorating. I may make another one just to make up for the lack of creativity on this one. But, I did do exactly what she asked me to do: a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and green grass and of course her ponies that she cleaned so they could be used.

At the last minute some friends joined us at Grandma and Grandpa's house for supper and cake. To read about my week please visit here.

No comments: