Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Catering Event

Last night, I catered the After 5 event held at Common Ground. This is the second time I have done this. I had a good time once again, thanks to good help and the added bonus of their request for the same thing I made the first time I catered for them. My chicken lasagna. Of all my recipes, this is the one that is requested the most. I can't even remember why I created it, but it has been a favorite for many years. It is full of all kinds of yumminess, but that is all I am going to say for now. I hope to post the recipe tomorrow.

I fed 51 people last night and the menu was:

lettuce salad with my version of Olive Garden's salad dressing
chicken lasagna
garlic bread
fresh strawberry cupcakes with cool whip/strawberries

There were more requests for the recipe and they asked me to include it in their cookbook. They are celebrating their 25th anniversary. I am so glad they asked me to do this, I always have so much fun!

Considering my personality, I always surprise myself by pulling off these events without stressing myself out and being behind schedule. Those of you that know me, know what I am talking about. But, I have been able to be ahead of schedule each time (3 total)!

No comments: