Here is the menu for the evening:
- Tom Yum Soup, a spicy shrimp soup
- Laab, a spicy ground chicken served on rice
- Chicken Pad Thai, pictured above
- Pad Prik Khging, a spicy chicken and green bean served on rice
- Tom Ka, a coconut/chicken soup
We had a wonderful time and enjoyed great food prepared by some great kids. If you love to have people in your home, please consider hosting a foreign exchange student for a school year. It is a wonderful experience for all involved. EF Foundation for Foreign Study is a great company to contact, they have been placing exchange students in homes since 1979.
I also want to let you know that I am going to be doing my first give-away so please check back in the next couple of days for an opportunity to win something for your kitchen.