Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Princess Grace's 9th Birthday Part 1

Today's party was a last minute thing, we just didn't know if it was going to work for us this weekend. It really came together in a short amount of time. I was really proud of myself for keeping the cost to a minimum. I only spent $1.75 per girl for party favors which consisted of a card game, a feather boa, a necklace and two bracelets. Not, too shabby, if you ask me!
I used quite a few things from around the house to pull it together and the paper plates only cost $1.
Once again, my cake got a little top heavy, but it tasted great. The strawberries were filled with a cheesecake filling and then, of course dipped in chocolate.
I made ham sandwiches cut in the shape of stars and tortilla rolls to balance out the sweets. I cut up strawberries and a few lemon slices to add to ice water. Everything was fit for the princesses that attended. They even sipped on Shirley Temples.
Here are those wonderful princesses, at least I think ... maybe... I'm not too sure :)

Today, I am linking up to Tidy Mom's I'm Lovin' It Party. It's a party day, the sun is out and life is good!

1 comment:

TidyMom said...

Looks like a special party for a very special girl!! I bet they all loved it!!

Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It! Hope to see you again this week!